Inspired by the Roberto’s post, I went to collect some “preciosities”, also know as a “NO, NO, NO, GOD, NO!!!” list (you’ve been warned):
– Shakira singing Back in Black (AC/DC)
– Celine Dion singing You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
– Shania Twain – You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC – what their problem with them?)
– Me singing Fear of the Dark after inhaling helium – not available for your own good
– And the master of all, Wing singing Back in Black!!!!
About that last one, a friend of mine said Wing is a major inspiration for life. According to this friend, singers are divided in three categories:
– Those who sing in the shower or alone in their car. And they should sing only there.
– The karaoke superstar who has the passion to get up there in front of people – for better or worse
– There are those who make a living of singing.
And Wing is all those!
Como diria Christian Pior, misericórdia…